The Rheem hybrid heat pump water heater.
Hybrid Water Heater Recommendation
At Simpson Plumbing, we recommend the Rheem Prestige Hybrid water heater for a number of reasons. This model comes with a 10-year warranty, and while these water heaters are virtually maintenance-free, it will likely be covered if something goes wrong. Plus, overnight delivery is available for most warranty parts so you can get your home back in working order in no time.
In addition, the Prestige model is ideally suited for the mild, rainy climate of the Pacific Northwest. With this heat pump, you’ll never run out of hot water because it has a backup system. When the surrounding air becomes too cold, an electric heater activates and produces hot water to ensure you’re covered year-round.
The Prestige has an additional perk: It cools and dehumidifies the space around the unit in the summertime. If you place the water heater in an attic or garage, it will cool the air as a side-effect of normal operations.
Rheem Prestige Hybrid Water Heater Benefits
- Reduces costs by about $400 per year when compared to a conventional 50-gallon electric unit
- ENERGY STAR rating
- Fast delivery of hot water: 70 gallons for the first hour with a 50-gallon model; 78 gallons for the first hour with a 65-gallon model; 90 gallons for the first hour with an 80-gallon model
- Best-in-class heat pump operation. The heat pump works with an ambient temperature range of 37-145 F. That means it runs most days here Southwest Washington and the Vancouver Metro area
- LCD screen with a water sensor audible alert and leak detection
- WiFi technology and a free mobile app put you in charge no matter where you are. Control modes, temperature and more from your smartphone or other mobile device
Hybrid/Heat Pump Water Heater Installation
Contact Simpson Plumbing for water heater installation, repairs or maintenance. We provide quality plumbing services to Vancouver, WA, and the surrounding metro area.