Toilets: Your home’s most important plumbing fixture
Did you know that toilets are the main source of water use in the home by far? On average, toilets account for 30 percent of a home’s water usage. If your toilet has sprung a leak or is running constantly, that’s potentially hundreds or thousands of dollars in water usage wasted every year! Below is a list of common problems associated with these fixtures that Simpson Plumbing techs fix or install routinely:
- Toilet leaks around the base
- Toilet rocks back and forth or side to side
- Toilet leaks around the tank
- Toilet water constantly runs or turns off and on
- Toilet is clogged, drains slowly, or clogs constantly
- Toilet makes a screeching or banging noise
- Toilet tank constantly sweats on the outside
Don’t see your needs listed? Don’t worry, we’ve seen pretty much everything in over 30 years of business and will take care of your plumbing issues quickly and efficiently. While mere nuisances for a time, many of these problems can turn into expensive repairs if not fixed. From rising water bills to severe water damage and the potential mold growing inside the home, it’s imperative that you get your toilet repaired as soon as you notice a problem.
Hire a professional plumber
Had enough of your leaking or running toilet? Our expert plumbers at Simpson Plumbing understand the headache of toiling with a toilet that needs repairs. Contact us today for a free estimate.